Sunday, October 15, 2017

Halloween Freebies

Update 10/22: All file links should be updated and working. If not, simply request access and I will fix it shortly!





If you've arrived on this page, I'm guessing it's because you're looking for Halloween games. Or you're here courtesy of my Pinterest account. Either way, see if any of these suit your fancy!


Of course, the page will be updated as stuff comes out. Maybe even in July if I'm feeling inspired. You never know.


NEW FOR 2020



Trick-or-Treating Scavenger Hunt





Can't go physically trick or treating this year? Or maybe it's not 2020 and the weather is just bad, or you're having a birthday party in October and need something to do. Try this scavenger hunt on for size. Comes with clues and directions.









MORE


Peanuts Scene Study

School Party Approved

Test your memory by looking at the scene, then try to answer the questions. No peeking! A good choice for classroom parties. There are 2 scenes here for your enjoyment. I do not own Peanuts or the images; special thanks to the creators. However if I receive any complaints, this will be taken down pronto. 




What's Your Halloween Party Style?


Before the season kicks off, use this quiz to help you.





Halloween Songs E-Book




 I have here for you a selection of Halloween songs that you can use for anything you'd like. Naturally, these would be more appropriate for the younger set. You may need to look up YouTube clips to get an idea of how they are performed. 







The Candy Name Game

Class Party Approved



You've heard of the candy game. Here's a version I created. Message me for a better quality version. For a twist, create your own version with Halloween clues.:

 Read the phrase, and match it to the corresponding candy. 
Answer sheet included here



I Spy Costumes


Parlor game: I Spy Costumes! Everyone takes this sheet of paper (or make up your own), and the host reads out each guideline. Each guest gives themselves a point for every costume at the party that applies to them. Whoever has the most points wins. (It's suggested that you fold the paper over each category so the host can read one at a time and everyone stays on the same page.) Message me for a better quality copy:
Peek around your Halloween party and see who's wearing what. Warning: this is in danger of going into the Party Patch vault. That doesn't mean that I won't update it to look nicer, but this is probably going away next year (2023) so save it while you can if you really want it. 



Trick-or-Treating Scavenger Hunt

Great for a teens' Halloween party, or for getting reluctant trick-or-treaters outside. Considering that many people wouldn't want to be photographed, you may have to get creative in your proof...or else use the honor system.

The scavenger hunt is on page 2 of the download. Sorry for graphic inconveniences. 


The Great Pumpkin Quiz



Images, obviously, aren't mine. Test your knowledge of the special and then some. Comes with an answer sheet.
Typo alert!!! Answer to 7 is actually (highlight for answer): yellow coat and blue scarf. Hopefully I'll get around to fixing at some point...I guess my Peanuts knowledge needs some work? ;)





Harry Potter Halloween Quiz



(note: this is also great for my Hogwarts Alumni halloween party :D) 

See if your friends can get their Outstanding O.W.L. in Potter trivia. This quiz, complete with an answer sheet, will test your knowledge of Halloween at Hogwarts and beyond.

3 comments:

  1. Can I get the answers to The Candy Name Game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! They will be up today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay; I didn't get a comment notification :(

      Delete
    2. They are up! Just under the link for the original game.

      Delete