Thursday, June 8, 2017

Captain Underpants Bash O' Fun

Tra La La! My version of a Captain Underpants party has your young superheroes embarking on a quest to save the world from the evil Dr. Diaper. Many struggle to put together themey activities for the superhero, but I think this one is a party that all can enjoy.




Captain Underpants Party Quest Instructions







This party quest will actually give your superheroes something to do. They will have to get past several obstacles on their way to defeating the evil Dr. Diaper in his fortress...which I recommend is a moon bounce but you could also use a pool or trampoline, or you can forego that entirely and just have cake and pizza and comic books after you defeat him.



This is the previous party quest. I highly recommend the above one as I think it's much better but if you like this one grab it quickly before I take it down!
Captain Underpants Party Quest: Cover:
Click here to view a version of the unofficial Captain Underpants party quest! 



The Labels

I also have provided food labels for your snack items.  There are 6 included. Print and cut out around the line and attach to foodstuff.

Captain Underpants Pizza Party= pizza
Bionic Boogers= green jelly beans or other candies
Doo Doo Droppings= Tootsie Rolls
Mr. Krupp's Krispy Krupkakes= cupcakes
3D Hypno Rings= Ring Pops
Super Power Juice= fruit punch with a color that packs a punch
For more on my Captain Underpants party, please visit my board!


Invites



These invites can be printed and filled out. There are two on the page; print as many copies as you need. Cut the page down the middle to separate the invites. 



No comments:

Post a Comment