Thursday, February 7, 2019

Dunder Mifflin Party



I now have a few printables for this party, so I thought it would be time for its own blog post. Here are some ideas to inspire your Scranton celebration. You can see more resources on my Pinterest board.






Invites

Well, well, how the turntables! For some very strange reason, my saved invite got replaced with someone ELSE's Dunder Mifflin invite that I must have downloaded at some point. Maybe I'll make it up again in the future. Erm...here is some text you can use for inspiration?




Activities

*Host Office Olympics as shown here
















































*Have a Dundie ceremony. Buy plastic Dundie awards and give everyone a ridiculous title.




Food Labels


(12 pack)

You can print out these labels to serve with food at your party. Many are self explanatory but others you can work with- for example, Dwight's beets can be actual beets (as a decoration, because Dwight would absolutely bring in beets), or some other round treat like red M&Ms. 

I could only do one per page but this will allow you to stand them up---print on card stock, cut them out and fold the top part under the bottom. Or just print out the text half and tape it to a bowl. 



Food ideas can be seen when you download the image.


Playlist


I also wanted to bring your attention to a playlist. I have created a compilation of songs that have appeared in the TV show that you can use for the party. This playlist is ongoing and editable, so I can always make changes. Make your requests in the comments, but if I see any evidence of "Um, this is wrong" or "uh, why didn't you include *so and so?* Dumb!"  I will be less likely to honor your request. Pretend that you are making a request to Angela. 


Watch this space for any more possible ideas.
                         

A few other ideas since you're here...

*Play Office trivia or Office Clue (the board game).

*Buy plastic Dundie awards (I've seen them on Etsy but you can probably get them elsewhere) and have a ceremony.

*Invite people to come in costume, or assign each guest a character to come as so you have all the main characters present. 

*Play Michael's Diversity Day game with Office characters---major or minor. 

*Play tribute to Michael's biggest hobby---improv. Play charades or another theater game of your choice.

*Play the Office drinking game on my Pinterest board. (Do it responsibly please!) Non-drinker? Use Kevin's jar of M&Ms instead. 

*For a twist, throw an Office Christmas party and have a Yankee swap. For extra points, have a Moroccan Christmas or Classy Christmas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment